iPad 2 or the New Android Motorola Xoom Tablet?
Mar 5, 2011
I saw this head-to-head comparison of the iPad 2 and the new Android 3.0 Motorola Xoom Tablet. It looks like they are about a wash feature wise. Of course, you may have preferences on the two operating systems. Here’s the comparison:
By the way, Android OS smartphone sales recently surpassed Apple iPhone sales. I have an iPad and a smartphone from both OS’s (iPhone and Android), and I like each for different reasons—I really think either OS will work for you.
And in case you have not been following my articles, if you want to use my MYN system to manage tasks with any of these, I recommend preferred software for each:
- If you use Outlook with Exchange, and use the iPhone or iPad, get TaskTask (called TaskTask HD on the iPad).
- If you use Outlook with Exchange, and use Android, get TouchDown.
- If you do not use Outlook (or do not use Exchange) I’d manage tasks in ToodleDo and use the following apps:
- —— for iPhone or iPad, get the ToodleDo app
- —— for Android, get the Got To Do app
Please comment below on how well any of these are working for you.